1. Babylon would be an END TIME GREAT NATION (Rev 17,18; Isa 13:6).
2. Babylon would have a huge seaport city within its borders (Rev 18:17).
3. The Great City Babylon is the home of a world government attempt (Rev 17:18).
4. The Great City Babylon would be the economic nerve center of the world (Rev 18:3).
5. Babylon would be the center of a one world Luciferian religious movement (Jer 51:44).
6. Babylon would be the center for the move to a global economic order (Rev 13:16).
BABYLON THE NATION
1. Babylon would be the youngest and greatest of the end time nations (Jer 50:12).
2. Babylon would the QUEEN AMONG THE NATIONS (Isa 47:5,7; Rev 18:7).
3. Babylon would be the most powerful nation in the world (Isa 47, Jer 50, 51, Rev 18).
4. Babylon would be the HAMMER OF THE WHOLE EARTH (Jer 50:23; Rev 18:23).
5. Babylon is called a lady, and has the symbol of the Lady (Isa 47:7-9).
6. Babylon would be the praise of the WHOLE EARTH (Jer 51:41).
7. Babylon is center of world trade (Jer 51:44; Rev 17:18; 18:19).
8. Babylon would grow to be the richest nation in the world (Rev 18:3, 7, 19, 23).
9. All nations that traded with Babylon would grow rich (Rev 18:3).
10. The merchants of Babylon were the GREAT MEN OF THE EARTH (Rev 18:23).
11. Babylon is a huge nation, with lands, cities, and great wealth (implied throughout).
12. Babylon is nation "peeled", or timbered, a land of open fields (Isa 18:2).
13. Babylon is land quartered by mighty rivers (Isa 18:2).
14. Babylon is a land that is measured out, and populated throughout (Isa 18:2).
15. Babylon destroys her own land, with pollution and waste (Isa 14:20, 18:2, 7).
16. Babylon is a land rich in mineral wealth (Jer 51:13).
17. Babylon is a the leading agricultural nation of the world (Jer 50, 51; Rev 18).
18. Babylon is the leading exporting nation in the world (Jer 51:13; Rev 18).
19. Babylon is the leading importing nation of the entire world.(Jer 50, 51; Rev 18).
20. Babylon is a nation filled with warehouses and granaries (Jer 50:26).
21. Babylon is the leading INDUSTRIAL NATION OF THE WORLD (Isa 13, 47, Jer 50, 51; Rev 18).
22. Babylon is noted for her horses (Jer 50:37).
23. Babylon is noted for her cattle, sheep and other livestock (Jer 50:26, 27; Rev 18:13).
24. Babylon is noted for her fine flour and mill operations (Rev 18:13).
25. Babylon is a nation of farmers and harvests huge crops (Jer 50:16, 26, 27).
26. Babylon is a huge exporter of MUSIC (Rev 18:22).
27. Babylon's musicians are known around the world (Rev 18:22)
28. Babylon has a huge aviation program (Isa 14:13-14; Jer 51:53; Hab 1:6-10).
29. Babylon's skies are filled with the whisper of aircraft wings (Isa 18:1; Jer 51:53).
30. Babylon has a huge space industry, has "mounted up to the heavens" (Jer 51:53).
31. Babylon fortifies her skies with a huge military aviation program (Jer 51:53).
32. Babylon is portrayed as a leading in high tech weapons and abilities (Jer 51:53; Hab 1:6-10; implied throughout).
33. Babylon is a nation filled with warm water seaports (Rev 18:17-19).
34. Babylon is a coastal nation and sits upon MANY WATERS (Jer 51:13).
35. Babylon trades with all who have ships in the sea year round (Rev 18:17-18).
36. Babylon is nation filled with a "mingled" people (Jer 50:37).
37. Babylon is a SINGULAR NATION founded upon OUT OF MANY, ONE (Isa 13, 47, Jer 50, 51, Hab 1).
38. Babylon is a REPUBLIC or a DEMOCRACY, it is ruled by many counsels (Isa 47:13).
39. Babylon's governmental system breaks down (Isa 47:13).
40. Babylon is bogged down with deliberations and cannot govern properly (Isa 47:13).
41. Babylon's leaders use astrology, seers and mystics for guidance (Isa 47:13; Rev 18:2).
42. Babylon labored in the occult from her very inception (Isa 47:12).
43. Babylon falls to the occult just before her end (Rev 18:2)
44. Babylon was born as a CHRISTIAN NATION (Jer 50:12).
45. Babylon turns upon its heritage and destroys it all in the end (Jer 50:11).
46. Babylon's Christian leaders lead their flock astray in prophecy and salvation (Jer 50:6; implied Rev 18:2).
47. Babylon's Christian leaders are "strangers" in the Lord Houses of Worship (Jer 51:51).
48. The people of Babylon are deep into astrology and spiritism (Isa 47:12; Rev 18:2).
49. Babylon becomes the home of all antichrist religions in the world (Rev 18:2).
50. Babylon is a nation of religious confusion (Isa 47:12-13).
53. Babylon has a mother nation that remains in existence from her birth to death (Jer 50: 12).
54. The mother of Babylon has the symbol of the LION (Dan7:4; Eze 38:13; Jer 51:38; Psalms 17:12).
55. The mother of Babylon will rule over her daughter her entire life (Dan 7:4; Jer 50:12).
56. The mother of Babylon will be a state of major decline as the end nears (Jer 50:12).
57. Babylon is considered to be a lion's whelp (Eze 38:13; Jer 51:38).
58. Babylon will have the symbol of the EAGLE and builds her nest in the stars (Dan 7:4 EAGLE WINGS; Isa 14:13-14; Jer 51:53).
61. The King of Babylon will rule from THE GREAT CITY BABYLON (Isa 14:4-6; Rev 17: 18).
62. A world government entity will rise up to rule the world from BABYLON THE CITY (Isa 14; Hab 2, Rev 13, 17, 18).
63. This world entity will be a diverse entity, different than all other ruling bodies of the world (Dan 7:7, 23).
64. This entity will be a TREATY POWER ENTITY (Dan 7:7, 23 DIVERSE).
65. This entity will rise up and use the military power of Babylon the nation to RULE THE WORLD (Isa 14:4-6; Hab 1 & 2, Rev 13, 17).
66. Babylon is a huge producer and exporter of automobiles (Jer 50:37; Rev 18:13).
67. Babylon is a nation of CRAFTSMEN, experts in their trade (Jer 50, 51, Rev 18:22).
68. Babylon is noted for her jewelry of gold and silver (Rev 18:22).
69. Babylon is a huge importer and exporter of spices (Rev 18:13).
70. Babylon is a huge exporter of fine marble products (Rev 18:22).
71. Babylon is noted for her iron and steel production (Rev 18:12).
72. Babylon has huge corporations that have bases around the world (Rev 18:23, implied throughout)
73. Babylon is a nation of higher education and learning (Isa 47:10, implied throughout).
74. Babylon is a nation with a GREAT VOICE in world affairs (Jer 51:55)
75. Babylon is a VIRGIN NATION, untouched by major war (Isa 47:1).
76. Babylon has a vast military machine (Jer 50:36; 51:30; Hab 1 & 2, Rev 13:4).
77. Babylon will be instrumental in the setting up of Israel in the Middle East, and is the home of God's people (Jer 50:47; 51:45).
78. Babylon will have a major enemy to her north (Jer 50:3, 9, 41).
79. Babylon's enemy will lie on the opposite side of the world, over the poles (Isa 13:5)
80. The enemy of Babylon will be a FEDERAL OF NATIONS (Jer 50:9).
81. The enemy of Babylon will be largely Moslem in make-up (Jer 50:17; Rev 17:16; Psalms 83:5-12).
82. The enemy of Babylon will have nuclear missiles capable of reaching Babylon (Jer 50:9, 14,; Rev 18:8, 18).
83. The enemy of Babylon will be noted for her cruelty (Isa 13, 14, Jer 50, 51, Rev 17, 18).
84. The enemy of Babylon will also have a huge aviation military machine (Jer 50:9, 14, Rev 18:8, 18 implied throughout).
85. The enemy of Babylon will come into Babylon unnoticed (Isa 47:11, Jer 50:24; 51:2, 14).
86. Babylon will be filled with her enemies brought in under the guise of peace (Dan 11:21).
87. Babylon will have all of her borders cut off, and there will be no way of
escape (Jer 50:28; 51:32).
89. Babylon is land vast land with huge cities, towns and villages throughout (Implied throughout).
90. Babylon will have been a huge missionary nation for Jesus Christ (Jer 50:11; 51:7).
91. Babylon would be a home to multitudes of Jews who leave (Jer 50:4-6, 8; 51:6, 45)
92. The people of Babylon would not know their true identity (Jer 50:6, implied throughout).
93. The people of Babylon would think they are God's elect and eternal (Isa 47:7-8, Rev 18:7).
94. The people of Babylon would enjoy the highest standard of living in the world (Rev 18:7).
95. The people of Babylon would grow mad upon their idols (Jer 50:2, 38; Hab 2:18).
96. The people of Babylon would go into deep sins of all kinds (Rev 18:5).
97. The nation Babylon dwells carelessly before the Lord (Isa 47:8).
98. Babylon becomes proud, haughty, and does not consider her end (Isa 47:7-8).
99. Babylon deals in the occult, in sorceries and drugs (Isa 47:9, 12; Rev 18:23)
| An open vision of The Lamb of God | Our daughters miraculous healing | Return Home | Contact Us | The Church in Babylon | A Wheel within a Wheel | Three angels-Three messages | A new important message and coming world events | Who and what is Babylon |